Saturday, May 18, 2013

Portrait of a Frenchie

No, I'm not talkin' about some of my favorite painters like Frenchmen Henri Matisse, Camille Pissarro or Édouard Manet, I'm talkin' about Frenchie HANK, the French BullDog.

Some touching feedback re Hank's oil portrait:
"... She really captured Hank's funny personality in a realistic and special way. I can't wait to show my fiance the painting for his birthday! Not only was the process an easy one, but the end result is so impressive. The quality of the finished painting is top notch. I am sure once my fiance sees this, we will have another order for a painting of our other dog. I highly recommend working with puci!!!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at puciArt :) I'd love to hear your pet stories & art thoughts! (I'll be OK'ing your comments before they are posted to eliminate any possible spam.)