Saturday, July 20, 2013

Those Eyes!

Those eyes! Lovely Maddie reminded me of a gentle doe with those tear-drop eyes. And of course I had to make sure to paint in her legs, as she has them tucked under her so sweetly.

You may also find Maddie in my Etsy shop, representing the listing for the 8x8" custom portrait:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/157263961

I was so pleased to read:
"You captured Maddie exactly, her eyes, ears, everything! We couldn't get over how talented you are!!... We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!"
MADDIE
8x8" custom oil portrait painting by puci



No comments :

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at puciArt :) I'd love to hear your pet stories & art thoughts! (I'll be OK'ing your comments before they are posted to eliminate any possible spam.)