Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nush Knows Her Kitties

Pet-lover Nush had a vision. Well, really, Nush had 4 visions. She knows the personalities of each of her 4 kitties well, and wanted fun paintings to depict each feline, as tributes to their unique spirits.

So, Nush provided the ideas, settings and "props". I visually pieced it all together, then painted.


I'm so privileged to be working with each of you and to have the opportunity to get to know/paint your beloved pets. Thank you!
__________________
Each of theses paintings are in my Etsy store within the "Custom Costume Craze" category: https://www.etsy.com/shop/puciPetPortraits?section_id=14129468


No comments :

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at puciArt :) I'd love to hear your pet stories & art thoughts! (I'll be OK'ing your comments before they are posted to eliminate any possible spam.)