Sunday, July 10, 2016

Auntie's Prizes

I'm in the process of putting together my monthly e-newsletter.* This month I'll be featuring 6 new beloved pets & their oil portraits. Among them is Maine Coon cat Goldie and, as I'm describing him in the "Pet Tails" section of the newsletter, I happened to think about the many other custom pet portraits that Goldie's human auntie had previously commissioned me to paint. So, as an adjunct to my August 2016 newsletter --and because I thought the idea kind of fun-- I've gathered all of "Auntie's Prizes". Enjoy...

* Would you like to subscribe? Once a month my newsletter will (hopefully) hit your email in-box. Here's the link: http://eepurl.com/eAVss

GOLDIE (Maine Coon), 8x8" Pet Portrait Oil Painting by puci


DASH (Jack Russell Terrier), 10x12" Pet Portrait Oil Painting by puci
NIGEL (Persian). 8x8" Pet Portrait Oil Painting by puci
PASTA (Yorkshire Terrier). 8x8" Pet Portrait Oil Painting by puci

ERROS (Spitz-Shepherd), 16x20" Pet Portrait Oil Painting by puci

FOXIE (Shiba Inu) & SAKE (Japanese Spitz), 16x20" Oil Portrait Painting by puci



No comments :

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at puciArt :) I'd love to hear your pet stories & art thoughts! (I'll be OK'ing your comments before they are posted to eliminate any possible spam.)