Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Enchantresses, start to fini

These 3 enchantresses have worked their magic on their human parents, on me, and... on my husband too, who showed lots of interest as the painting took shape on my easel. (I think part of the charm was the relatively large size of the painting: 32x44".) He encouraged me to take photos as the painting progressed, so I did. (Good idea Honey!)

Going backwards, here's a photo of the finished painting:

"The Enchantresses",  32x44" custom Oil Portrait Painting by puci

details, faces



Now, the painting progression:
Australian Labradoodles Molly( blonde), Lola (chocolate) and Morgan (mini blonde)


And the chosen reference photos:
lots of photos to choose from but these were the faves






No comments :

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at puciArt :) I'd love to hear your pet stories & art thoughts! (I'll be OK'ing your comments before they are posted to eliminate any possible spam.)